The effect of the straw ball in the bottle:
First, the bottle with a straw ball is also called an active straw bottle, and the small ball in the bottle is mainly to make the straw sink to the bottom. Because there is no small ball, the straw may roll up and run to the top, so that the baby sucks The milk will not be sucked.
2. This bottle with a straw ball is very suitable for older babies (more than eight months). Since the baby can hold the bottle by himself and drink milk in a comfortable posture, he must lean against his head and head. You can drink milk on your back. The specific effects are as follows:
1.Variable posture can also drink milk
(1) Disposable feeding bottles without active straws cannot be sucked upright, and cannot be sucked without leaning or tilting their heads. In many cases, the baby will not lie quietly while breastfeeding. Instead, the baby may sit by himself during exercise.
(2) The active straw can solve the problem of breastfeeding in various postures of the baby, such as when the baby is sitting normally, or standing, or does not want to look up. Sucked milk.
2, useful anti-flatulence
(1) After the active straw is added, milk enters the pacifier from the straw, and because the straw is thin and has a certain siphon effect, the pacifier and straw can stay full for a long time when the baby does not suck. milk.
(2) By preventing air and milk from mixing, it can also prevent the baby from sucking in the milk mixed with air, that is, it can effectively prevent flatulence, and it is not easy to burp, pinch or spit milk.
Want to know the price of disposable bottles , please contact our customer service for details.
1. Straw bottle cup is a water cup made of materials that meet food contact standards. There is a straw in the center, which has a good seal and does not leak water. It can be used as a special water cup for infants and children to drink water.
2. The quilt produced by disposable bottle manufacturers is different from ordinary cups. Straw cups are suitable for drinking water for babies and children. Compared with adult cups, there is a straw in the center of the straw cup, which allows the baby to easily drink water. The sippy cup can help your baby smoothly transition from bottle feeding to water glass feeding, and at the same time can enhance your baby's hand and mouth harmony.
3. When the baby's limb movement can gradually improve, he will take a cup, but when he can't stick to balance, he can use a straw cup to give the baby a chance to be independent. Many straw cups have the function of preventing water leakage, so they are also very suitable for children. They are easy to carry when going out and can be put in school bags.
4. Straw cups are available for babies from 6 months to children under 10. Most babies can drink water with a straw cup in about 6-9 months. It is recommended that you do not use a bottle and a straw cup when you are drinking at this stage. This will better train your baby to drink water. Growth and development is also very helpful.